Error in behavior designer with Ultimate Character Controller

Hi i want to use Behavior design for my AI, but there are certain errors in the demo scene. I want to use the basic AI for now and will learn later how to implement everything from scratch.

Attached is the image of errors.

Attachments

• Error.png
    Error.png
    618.1 KB · Views: 7
Everything works Ok now, Can you help me with this please. I am trying to make AI for the bow shooting. The AI gets stuck at a shooting point it won't shoot.

Attachments

• BowShooting.PNG
    BowShooting.PNG
    207.3 KB · Views: 4
  • AI.PNG
    AI.PNG
    974.2 KB · Views: 4
For the bow you'll want to change the charge and hold type so it instead fires automatically. Otherwise you'd have stop the use ability but this is specifically for the bow so changing the charge type is a better solution for the AI.

Hi See in this video. The AI shoots me alright and if i stay in a single position it will keep shooting me
But if move it stops shooting although I am in its sight and shoot branch is continously calling. But again when i move out of its sight it cames at me and start shooting again. Or when i shoot it start shooting. Can you check where the problem may be?

It's extremely tough to debug based off of that video. So we are on the same level are you able to reproduce the problem within the integration demo scene?

Sure i will try to reproduce it there, Also what else i need to do if i want to instantiate an AI character, because it don't work.

You don't have to do anything special. Just make sure the behavior tree component will start when it is enabled.

Sure Thanks Already solved it. Also if you can guide me as how can i synch AI over the network(Photon). I have already searched Opsive forums but couldn't find concrete answer to any of it. If there are any plugins that i need to use?

Every instance gets its own AI and also the AI only recognizes the player which is the master and not others.

Glad you got it working. There is not currently a PUN integration with BD so you'll need to do that integration yourself.