Error: BehaviorDesigner.Editor.dll' will not be loaded due to errors:

Slavo

Hello, when we are using BehaviorDesigner.Runtime from source code, we are occasionally getting this error:

Assembly 'Assets/Behavior Designer/Editor/BehaviorDesigner.Editor.dll' will not be loaded due to errors:
Unable to resolve reference 'BehaviorDesigner.Runtime'. Is the assembly missing or incompatible with the current platform?

Is there a way to use the Runtime from source code and avoid this error?

What unity version and platform are you using? Also, when does that error occur and does everything still operate correctly?

Hello, Unity 2018 or 2019.1, platform windows, the error occurs randomly when opening the project, but probably when data are updated from SVN and Unity re-compiles some parts - the editor dll is probably loaded before the runtime assembly is compiled. The error is otherwise harmless - but it is shown randomly to the whole team causing chaos ;-)

Are you able to get the error to occur within a fresh project? I've been reimporting different assets into a 2019.1 project but haven't had that error popup.

Hello, I will try to create a test project for you. From my experience, re-importing via the mouse command did not trigger it.. only update from SVN.. Also, I do not remember seeing it with running instance of the editor - It is possible that it can appear only on unity start up. I will also try to gather more info around when it happens.