Empty board on behavior tree

Gamuhciha

Hi,

I noticed that some of my behaviors in the asset tree do not display buttons and the entire tree.

1604687925525.png

I tried to revert to an older version of the .asset file but the problem still exist.

My .asset file is in the attachment.

I will be very thankful for any help in this matter

Best regards,
Paweł Spionkowski

Attachments

• Bot All Actions.asset
    109.3 KB · Views: 1
I'm not completely following - you have a private variable so that value isn't going to be serialized. When the task is instantiated it will be assigned to the default value but it is up to the C# runtime to assign that value.

The point is that such an assignment private property in behavior task causes an error in the form of an empty tree behavioral window.

What error did you get? I don't have the same assets as you do so I can't try out your external tree. Can you create a small repro package and attach it here?

All tasks in the behavior tree window were not displayed.
Now this problem was solved by removed default value from property..

So there wasn't a written error? I just assigned a default value to a field and the tree loaded without an issue. As a guess it could have something to do with trying to instantiate your singleton within a constructor. Unity normally prevents operations similar to that.

This is correct that the property has been assigned a value through a singleton.
The unity environment it doen't report an error at the console and and durning the project build time.
All behavior tree (.asset file) that had this faulty task stopped displaying the content.