Edy's Vehicle Physics Instructions

drerlee

How in the world do you get this to work. Ive followed the instructions on how to set this up over and over and over. I am good with instructions. My character is able to drive the car in the demo scene, but I can not get the f to drive function to work for the live of me. The instructions make it seem simple to setup, add the vehicle, add the idrive source, create a driver location and move towards component and link the driver location to the idrive. There must be something else to getting this to work as i have set the vehicle up exactly according to the documentation and how it is setup in the demo scene over and over again with the same results. Are these instructions up to date, does anyone know what I can do to get this working?

[...]The instructions make it seem simple to setup, add the vehicle, add the idrive source, create a driver location and move towards component and link the driver location to the idrive.

drerlee... I've had some random issues myself, but just curious, did you add the "Drive" ability to Ultimate Character Locomotion script?

1613500497143.png

I noticed the order makes a huge difference too. Make sure it is near the top but after "Move Towards". When I had "Drive" further down the list I would randomly pop out of the car if I tuned left! I hope that helps!! :)