DSU Integration Giving Error for uccAddItem() Command

Hello,

I was using the UCC-DSU integration for a long time and managed to get uccAddItem() Command to help add weapons to the character through dialog.

On a new project, when I installed newest versions of UCC and DSU, when I tried to call that command from the dialog, it crashes Unity. I tried it twice with a crash, and one time it gave compiler errors for UCCSaver (I cannot provide the errors, since it is just crashing now). If I delete UCCSaver and tried to install a previous version of the integration package, now it is crashing.

Does it seem to be working on your side? DSU just released an update a few days ago, could that be the reason? (it says they updated UCC integration, but I cannot see the integration package inside their installation folder, so still downloaded it from the integrations page at opsive.com).

Downloading the integration from opsive.com is the correct location. Tony sent me the new files earlier this week. When I tried it it worked but I'm not sure if uccAddItem was called. Tony maintains this integration so I would get in contact with him to see what he says.

I was passing by and this caught my eye. For future readers who might encounter the same issues, there were two:

1. uccAddItem() is a Lua function and should be used in the Script field, not the Sequence field. DS 2.1.7 has a bug (fixed in 2.1.8 and a hotfix for 2.1.7) that caused it to hang instead of reporting that it didn't find a sequencer command named uccAddItem.

2. There was a separate, misbehaving asset that wasn't in a namespace but used the class name CameraController, which caused a conflict.