• We are looking for a content creator to help market our assets and a future unannounced project. More details are on this page.

Does VR add on support Quest2 android VR?

cangcloud

VR add on supports Android VR? Built in Quest 2? I want my game to run in quest2 built-in Android VR. I don't know if VR add on supports it

Justin

Administrator
Staff member
It does not support it out of the box. You will likely need to update the button mappings but because I don't have a Quest I am not able to say exactly what changes are required.

sebasfreelance

I'm also interested, I bought this asset thinking that it would be easier for me to make it work in the oculus quest 2, could someone who has managed explain how?

Thank you!

cangcloud

I'm also interested, I bought this asset thinking that it would be easier for me to make it work in the oculus quest 2, could someone who has managed explain how?

Thank you!
VR add on doesn't support ultimate inventory yet. VR add on can't work with ultimate inventory. It can only use the built-in inventory system. It's recommended to wait for the update because I haven't purchased this plug-in yet. You can ask Justin or discord for specific development problems.

cangcloud

It does not support it out of the box. You will likely need to update the button mappings but because I don't have a Quest I am not able to say exactly what changes are required.
Will VR add on support ultimate inventory in the next update? When will the next update come and what new features will be available? Ultimate inventory is really great! I hope VR add on can support it.

Justin

Administrator
Staff member
Will VR add on support ultimate inventory in the next update? When will the next update come and what new features will be available? Ultimate inventory is really great! I hope VR add on can support it.
No, the VR add-on will not be integrated with inventory until at least we have completed with Adventure Kit.