Documentation Error ???

Daddio

Page 6 of the documentation (Documentation.pdf) for the Ultimate Inventory System says that: "The Inventory Manager can be accessed through the Tools -> Opsive -> Ultimate Inventory System -> Menu Manager toolbar."

No such path exists. There is no item called the "Menu Manager Toolbar." I'm using Unity Version 2019.4.15f. I just purchased and downloaded the "Ultimate Inventory System." You may be referring to "UI Designer" but, if so, there are other problems with that selection that soon comes as well.

Thanks in advance.

@Sangemdoko will respond tomorrow but the main menu option should exist:

1606691375943.png
Make sure you don't have any other compiler errors which would prevent it from showing.

I'll look tomorrow as well since I'm working in a different program now. But, "Menu Manager toolbar" is not the same as "Main Manager." I looked at "Main Manager" several times but for some reason I ruled that out (again, I'm not in the Opsive/Unity program so I'll look tomorrow). However, If the documentation means "Main Manager" is should state that exactly and NOT "Menu Manager toolbar."

I apologize for the confusion. I indeed meant "Main Manager" and not "Menu Manager toolbar". It has now been updated in the web documentation

Thank you kind sir. I appreciate your prompt response and your speedy correction. I will look at that again as soon as possible.