Dive Not Working

When i use thee dive ability the water is not trigering, i get and "instance no set to Object" in the .Play() but i have everything setup like older versions

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.AddOns.Swimming.WaterEffectVelocity.Play (UnityEngine.Vector3 position) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Add-Ons/Swimming/Scripts/WaterEffect.cs:142)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.AddOns.Swimming.Dive.OnTriggerEnter (UnityEngine.Collider other) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Add-Ons/Swimming/Scripts/Dive.cs:213)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.UltimateCharacterLocomotion.OnTriggerEnter (UnityEngine.Collider other) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/UltimateCharacterLocomotion.cs:2163)

Here's a video showing the error and setup process:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.AddOns.Swimming.WaterEffectVelocity.Play (UnityEngine.Vector3 position) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Add-Ons/Swimming/Scripts/WaterEffect.cs:142)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.AddOns.Swimming.Dive.OnTriggerEnter (UnityEngine.Collider other) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Add-Ons/Swimming/Scripts/Dive.cs:213)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.UltimateCharacterLocomotion.OnTriggerEnter (UnityEngine.Collider other) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/UltimateCharacterLocomotion.cs:2163)

Here's a video showing the error and setup process:

From a really quick glance from your video it looks like a collider issue where your collider size (y) is not big enough...