Destroying AI Capsule Collider On Death Results in Camera Freezing

It would be ideal to destroy a character's capsule collider when they die, leaving only their ragdoll intact - still being able to interact with the scene and player. However, if you choose to destroy an AI's capsule collider on death in their character health component, it freezes the camera and / or player movement. In the demo scene, it actually freezes the player as well, but in my own scene it still allows player movement but the camera stays put. This only happens with AI agents using the Behavior Designer / UCC integration.

Destroying the capsule of a UCC character is going to cause problems. Instead of destroying the capsule you'll want to set a different death layer that doesn't cause collisions with other characters.

The problem with that though, is the player cannot interact with the ragdoll - he will just pass right through it, which is a bit archaic from a visual standpoint.

Ah, so I think what you are looking for is an option to change the layers of the ragdoll colliders into the Default layer when they are activated rather than the SubCharacter layer. I have written this post down for a future update.