Deathmatch Kit and Agility Pack

natepac

Just curious on the ETA on the Deathmatch kit with UCC and the agility pack. The agility pack would include abilities such as Cover, Climb, Ladder Climb, Swim...etc. Thanks Justin!

No ETA yet - this month I am just doing small updates to the character controller to ensure it is bullet proof, and then doing a feature update to Behavior Designer since it has been awhile since I've spent some quality time with it because of UCC.

Since Deathmatch Kit is really just using BD, do you see this mostly as namespace updating or is there some significant work here? Pretty much the same question applies to the agility pack too. I want to plan around this and work on other things if you'll get to this say by Thanksgiving or something.

It's going to be a lot of API updates, and then we are also going to have to add first person animations so it's a pretty significant update and I doubt that it'll be out before Thanksgiving.

Ok. I may just revert and use V1 of TPC and Deathmatch Kit so I can move forward. I'll switch back to UCC (V2) when it has all the abilities, deathmatch kit and integrations. I believe I can still get all this off the store with my previous purchases, but if I can't I'll be in touch. Thanks Justin!

Last edited:
Not yet - it will likely be released in December or January but don't hold me to it ;)