Database Error Question

CruttMutt

Hello!

I am so so so close to having a very smooth integration in my game between UIS/UCC/BD/Quest Machine (With dialogue system being implemented). And I am loving it! Looking forward to showing some of it at work.

Strangely though I am getting this error. It does not seem to impact the game in the editor play but on build I am coming across some issues, especially while reloading (using the pixel crushers saver), so it's having some trouble communicating with the database somewhere. I assume this is related as it's my only error.

Any ideas where I can start to tackle this?

Cheers!

Console Errors:

The database has errors and some could not be automatically fixed.
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.Editor.Managers.MainManagerWindow:ValidateDatabase() (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Editor/Managers/MainManagerWindow.cs:480)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.Editor.Managers.MainManagerWindow:OnEnable() (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Editor/Managers/MainManagerWindow.cs:241)

Last edited:
When you open the editor manager I automatically scan the database for any potential issues, it appears something is wrong with your database. The error you are getting should have a few warnings before it. The warnings will tell you what the problems are with your database. When possible I automatically fix the issues in the database but in some cases that's not possible.
If you send me the warning messages I might be able to help you.

Although if it works in the editor it should work in the build. If you make a dev build do you get any warnings or errors when things fail?

Oh great! Yes I see them. I had an issue with some names being used multiple times in icons. All fixed! Seems this must be a saver/pixel crushers related error so I will continue this over with them :D

Thanks for clearing that up.