Created Characters "slouch"

DXWarlock

I just picked it up today and learning my way around Ultimate Character Controller, and have been trying to tackle this issue for an hour. Perhaps someone here can help me out.

Using Nolan the character posture is fine. And with one of the free models from the asset store.
But both with Strong Knight and Biomech the Character after creation has an 'off' stance. It translates to the walk and run as well but I cannot find what is causing it.
If I apply the animation and ragdoll in any other way outside of UCC, it is fine.
IStance.jpg

The character slouches...The difference is subtle standing still and much more pronounced when walking or running. But character squats a bit and when walking/running its as if they are constantly trying to duck just a bit to get under a low doorway.

I have tried moving the ragdoll colliders around, adjusting every bone collider I can think of so they are correct. Created one without ragdoll...
Just cannot figure this one out.

I'd guess that your character's rig is a little different than Nolan's, causing some discrepancy between the poses with the same animations. Maybe take a look at the avatar you're using for those characters and if you can make slight adjustments to the relevant bones (e.g. knees).

Another possibility is the character foot ik, maybe hip offsets (probably not what they are called) +/- capsule size. I know i am being very vague, but this is from old memories of seeing this. If the animation alone plays fine with your model in the animation preview window, then it could be the ik.

Sorry for the late response, work has been keeping me away from the project.
I'll give those another try. I started tweaking them when I noticed it but did not seem to have any effect. But a tiny bit more familiar with UCC now I have used a few hours. Maybe I overlooked something simple.