Control freak 2 not working :(

Aero

I have downloaded third person controller and also control freak 2 and also followed the steps to integrate it but still, it doesn't work, plz help been struggling to figure it out for a couple days

no none of them works. and there are no error. and the jump button is also assigned correctly as joystick button 0 in input.

Unfortunately I don't know Control Freak well enough to keep debugging - if you get in contact with the Control Freak developer they should be able to help out.

hey its now fixed by removing unity input of Nolan (before i just unchecked it ) .other buttons are now working only camera and left joy stick is not working .and after tapping on run he walks . any fix?

I don't believe the default rig is setup to have dual joysticks - you'll need to add a new control that maps to the Mouse X/Y input. The run button also just makes the character walk (control freak doesn't have a walk sprite). The easiest way to make the character always run is to set the speed change ability to start automatically.

Well it did happen to me too, and removing unity input did the trick. Can the developer of this please include in the documentation file this specific thing please!