Control freak 2 not working :(

Aero

I have downloaded third person controller and also control freak 2 and also followed the steps to integrate it but still, it doesn't work, plz help been struggling to figure it out for a couple days

Aero

no none of them works. and there are no error. and the jump button is also assigned correctly as joystick button 0 in input.

Justin

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately I don't know Control Freak well enough to keep debugging - if you get in contact with the Control Freak developer they should be able to help out.

Aero

hey its now fixed by removing unity input of Nolan (before i just unchecked it ) .other buttons are now working only camera and left joy stick is not working .and after tapping on run he walks . any fix?

Justin

Administrator
Staff member
I don't believe the default rig is setup to have dual joysticks - you'll need to add a new control that maps to the Mouse X/Y input. The run button also just makes the character walk (control freak doesn't have a walk sprite). The easiest way to make the character always run is to set the speed change ability to start automatically.