Connecting a level system to prefab drops

This is exactly what I have been trying to do is create a base stat, I have been able to get the health to mature as my level increases, and been trying to find a way to also increase the damage, if I find a way to do that then I can create critical attack and rate, as well as utilizing the hit box damage multipler

Yeah this didn’t help me any, but I can see that there is a damage namespace under the traits namespace so I’m just going to try this a different way creating a damage on top of the weapon damage grabbing the Heath script and supplying the damage based off the max value of ucc attribute I created called damage and see it that works I appreciate it I tried to recreate but I don’t understand, just started coding 3 months ago still learning and love doing so

Ok so this is great but I need to access the damage value through level up, as a character base stat, this is what I have tried as you know through the inventory system using the override value as a parent category that will trickle down so to speak to all the categories and definitions that have that parent class just like equip and I in unequip, which worked great no errors it just does not update the children’s values unless I click them then click off of them in the inspector and does not apply that damage it just changes the number in the inspector, I have also tried doing on collision stay, enter, overlap sphere, to take in the collision event and apply the extra damage does not work, I don’t know why, I have also tried to code a function that established the float amount for the damage making it equal to the amount in the ucc attribute manager which I can change just fine on level up, yet I can not call that script or function in any of the opsive scripts, I’m trying not to change any opsive scripts due to updates that will revert those scripts back taking out the edits I made so I’m just lost, I tried as above to try my best to utilize it, but I can’t due to not being able to access the damage function in the opsive scripts, what I can do is in the documents when I grab the melee script, or magic item etc do the var Heath get Heath, get value, value.damage(), thing just fine, idk ?‍♂️ lol I am trying everything I can think of as a noob to this

Is there a way to make a subclass of the damage part some how? I have tried to no avail, thinking I could create a subclass then establish the value of the ucc attribute manager attribute I created to make that damage value increase on level up

You can subclass MeleeWeapon or ShootableWeapon if you wish, or subclass the DamageProcessor like I mentioned in my previous post.
Another option is to simply add another component next to your item and assign damageAmount on the MeleeWeapon/ShootablWeapon through that component the moment you equip it or use it. damageAmount is a public property.