Climbing System

No ETA but I'm hoping sometime next year. That's likely the next add-on that we'll work on.

I need to create the same abilities in the next days especially for climbing ladders @magique If you want we can cooperate to do that... I was thinking of exactly copying the crawling tutorial but obviously changing the animation. It will be necessary to block the rotations in order not to give them rotation (and the tutorial already explains how to do) the difficult part is to block all movements of the character upwards and above all change the animation when it is at the end of the collider and then will he have to get out of the animation of climbing (like when the HANG ability ends) @Justin any suggestions on how to implement it?

I need to create the same abilities in the next days especially for climbing ladders @magique If you want we can cooperate to do that... I was thinking of exactly copying the crawling tutorial but obviously changing the animation. It will be necessary to block the rotations in order not to give them rotation (and the tutorial already explains how to do) the difficult part is to block all movements of the character upwards and above all change the animation when it is at the end of the collider and then will he have to get out of the animation of climbing (like when the HANG ability ends) @Justin any suggestions on how to implement it?
It'll be a while before I get to it so I'm sorry that I can't help right now. I'll push it off as long as possible and just work on other things.

@aledg: how did your efforts go so far? I'll have to do the very same thing in january, it looks easy in the video but I'm sure there are a bunch of problems I'm not seeing yet...