Click mouse and farm

thanks to you. I continue my tests but I feel so bad to understand it sorry, I have the impression of being "stupid".

I thought that good .. haha ... but no
2.PNG

In the sceenshot above you are excluding all these item definition so they are notallowed to damage the object.

If it doesn't work it is possible there is a bug somewhere. I'll look into that in detail when I get back from holiday next week.

I'll let you know

Sorry, it's been crazy since I've come back from holiday. I'll boost priority on this issue. I'll try to look into it before the end of the week

Hello, I come back to you, for the system that we had mentioned a moment ago.
The fact of using only one or certain types of weapons only to destroy objects, without necessarily touching up the impact already use for all weapons currently.

This way of doing things (this harvesting system), could suddenly put useful for so many things, such as being able to destroy walls only with my rocket luncher, or destroy a tree only with axes or a stone only with picks. . etc. :).

As said in the posts before, I had tried to deactivate weapons, but it had been without success.

I'm so sorry, I don' know why this post slipped out of my TODO list.
I'll add it for sure this time and I'll look into it.

Just to be sure, you want a way to damage an object using conditions by defining a limited set (or a single item) that can damage it.
If so I'll make sure to test this and have a working example in the demo scene

Hello, thank you for looking at my problem.
Yes that's it.
To ensure that they can destroy a object only with the desired weapons (s) and that all other weapons cannot destroy this object.
(if I want to put an or several ax model for example which only destroys my tree object and that all other weapons can not destroy this object)

feedback
Hello, I have tested the script several times you have made for the tree.
It works well for the weapons of the meleés.
I tested Check Weapon Source Item Category and then I changed it into Check Weapon Source item Definition, so that on my side it is really only the ax which destroys it the tree everything works well.

The only concern and that in both cases, the rocket, the grenade and the arrows of the arc unfortunately destroys the tree.

Otherwise weapons as a pistol, Assault Rifle and Sniper and shotgun , they do not destroy it (what is good), but not for arrows and explosives.

Last edited:
That's probably because the Arrow projectile and the grenade/rocket explosions don't have the Impact Condition set to check the thing it hits.
The Projectile and Explosion components do not have an ImpactConditionGroup seperate from the ImpactGroup.

But don't forget you can nest the conditions.
1690790171538.png
With that you can set the condition to check the impacted object to see if you are allowed to hit it.
Of course the "SimpleDamage" you see here would need to be removed and added back inisde the Conditional Impact Action.

If you think the Projectile and Explosion scripts need to have a seperate conditions let me know and I'll add a new field for the next update

So I followed your advice and also read :
The documentation: 'https://opsive.com/support/document...cter-item/item-actions/Action-Modules-groups/ impact-action-conditions/)

I think I did everything well and it works it's great !!! ???
- My tree no longer receives an impact of rocketluncher or arrows of my bow.
- But they do the damage wanted on other objects.

Thank you and puts you photo catches so that you confirm that I have done well, if there are no mistakes
.THANKS.

If this is the case, this chapter can finally be closed!

Attachments

• 0 explosion projectil.PNG
    0 explosion projectil.PNG
    73.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 0 projectil arrow.PNG
    0 projectil arrow.PNG
    64.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 1projectil arrow.PNG
    1projectil arrow.PNG
    83.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 2projectil arrow.PNG
    2projectil arrow.PNG