Cinemachine and Playmaker issue

metalmanage

Hi all,

Brand new project and everything's up to date.

Cine machine is giving me

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Integrations\Cinemachine\Cinemachine.cs(23,18): error CS0534: 'Cinemachine' does not implement inherited abstract member 'ViewType.LookDirection(Vector3, bool, int, bool)'
Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Integrations\Cinemachine\Cinemachine.cs(342,33): error CS0115: 'Cinemachine.LookDirection(Vector3, bool, int, bool, bool)': no suitable method found to override

and playmaker is giving me:

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Integrations\Playmaker\SetState.cs(5,25): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'StateSystem' does not exist in the namespace 'Opsive.Shared' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

What steps have I missed to get them to work?

Thanks

Based on that error you are running an older version of the character controller. Make sure it says version 2.3.6 in the Character Manager. I would also try it with a fresh project just to verify.

Based on that error you are running an older version of the character controller. Make sure it says version 2.3.6 in the Character Manager. I would also try it with a fresh project just to verify.
Brand new project. How do i update? I just bought it last night so its the most current version on the store

Did you purchase from the Asset Store? This page explains how to clear your download cache if the Package Manager is downloading an old version. If you open up the Character Manager what version does it say?