Cast offsets fix for Hang's transfer down

Cheo

Hello, I think the cast offsets for transfers on lower ledges are wrong and illogical due to those 2 lines in DetermineNextHangObject at around line 297 :
C#:
                    minimumStartOffset.y = 0;
                    maximumStartOffset.y = m_CharacterLocomotion.Height;
There are 2 big issues here :
-First of all, the capsule cast using these values pretty much covers the character from feet to head, instead of leaning down. Multiplying m_CharacterLocomotion.Height by -1 (and maybe raising the other offset a bit if necessary) is a good start.
-From a video game dev logic, limiting the cast to the character's height doesn't make sense, as we may want the character to reach some absurd distances, just like the upper transfer allows using arbitrary offset !

One last thing I'd like to mention is that I faced this issue because of my character's default hang animation which is similar to Nathan's in Uncharted, with feet raised and touching the wall, thus lowering the body height - unlike Atlas's default hang animation which has him stretching his entire body vertically. That raises his body height and leaves his feet hanging in front of lower ledges, which allows the cast to return them.
I hope that was helpful and that you can take a look at this. Thanks in advance.