Can't Access Presets (Agility Add-on)

mncgdev

Hi,
i have problem with add (presets-agility) and create new preset,
every time i try to create new preset always error folder, and i can't add existing preset for agility.
Why i can't access presets agility folder?

help me please, thank you..

Attachments

• preset.PNG
    preset.PNG
    201.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Presets_.gif
    Presets_.gif
    601.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Error Create New Presets

Parent directory must exist before creating asset at Assets/timateCharacterController/DevPresets/Hang.asset.
UnityEditor.AssetDatabase:CreateAsset(Object, String)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Editor.Inspectors.StateSystem.StateInspector:CreatePreset(Object, State[], ReorderableList, String) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Editor/Inspectors/StateSystem/StateInspector.cs:420)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Editor.Inspectors.StateSystem.StateBehaviorInspector:CreatePreset() (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Editor/Inspectors/StateSystem/StateBehaviorInspector.cs:186)
UnityEditor.GenericMenu:CatchMenu(Object, String[], Int32)

UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/timateCharacterController/DevPresets/Hang.asset failed.
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Editor.Inspectors.StateSystem.StateInspector.CreatePreset (System.Object target, Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.StateSystem.State[] states, UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList reorderableList, System.String selectedIndexKey) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Editor/Inspectors/StateSystem/StateInspector.cs:420)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Editor.Inspectors.StateSystem.StateBehaviorInspector.CreatePreset () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Editor/Inspectors/StateSystem/StateBehaviorInspector.cs:186)
UnityEditor.GenericMenu.CatchMenu (System.Object userData, System.String[] options, System.Int32 selected) (at <6f28216fea9f453abf2e05b770ed3ee4>:0)

Attachments

• errorCreateNewPresets1.PNG
    errorCreateNewPresets1.PNG
    43.1 KB · Views: 2
  • errorCreateNewPresets2.PNG
    errorCreateNewPresets2.PNG
    51.4 KB · Views: 2
The reason that error will appear is if you are trying to save the preset in a different project than the one that you have opened. Make sure you are saving the preset to the same project.