Cannot build project with UCC/UIS integration

ChristianWiele

Hi,

when I try to build my project with UCC and UIS with the updated integration I get an error

Code:
Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Integrations/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/ItemSet/InventoryItemSetManager.cs(501,111): error CS1061: 'State' does not contain a definition for 'BlockList' and no accessible extension method 'BlockList' accepting a first argument of type 'State' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

because in State.cs the BlockList is only defined for running in the editor:
Code:
#if UNITY_EDITOR
        public string[] BlockList { get { return m_BlockList; } set { m_BlockList = value; } }
#endif

Ah... that's a pretty big oversight on my part... sorry. I'll have it fixed asap.

Feel free to make only the setter Editor only, such that you can compile with the getter.

We'll release a new update tonight or tomorrow morning with this fix and some others

I'm also having this issue. Has an update been released? edit: Clarifying that I did the above as Sangemdoko suggested and its fine, but just curious as I've seen no update.

Last edited:
You can either remove the two lines starting with #, or you just pull out the getter.

Code:
public string[] BlockList { get { return m_BlockList; }}
#if UNITY_EDITOR
        public string[] BlockList {set { m_BlockList = value; } }
#endif

You can either remove the two lines starting with #, or you just pull out the getter.
Code:
public string[] BlockList { get { return m_BlockList; }}
#if UNITY_EDITOR
        public string[] BlockList {set { m_BlockList = value; } }
#endif
I did this within State.cs for the get. The error message remained the same. It should have worked, but I’ll double check my work.

Code:
public string[] BlockList
        {
            get { return m_BlockList; }
#if UNITY_EDITOR
            set
            {
                m_BlockList = value;
            }
#endif
        }