Can we get a tutorial on how to set up audio for abilities?

Opsive has a lot of good video tutorials on how to use the Ultimate Character Controller but one thing I'm still in the dark about is adding audio to abilities. I've looked at the online and offline documentation and there are outlines of the different audio components but no examples. Can we get a YouTube video showing how to set up audio on abilities in the UCC? Or barring that can we get a step by step text example?

There is an example on the Jump ability where an audio clip will play when the ability starts. Is this what you are referring to? For this you should only need to set the audio clip in the inspector.

There is an example on the Jump ability where an audio clip will play when the ability starts. Is this what you are referring to? For this you should only need to set the audio clip in the inspector.
I was thinking more of an outline of the system in general. Like why do the footstep animations play even without an audio source when any clips attached to an ability require an attached audio source? I assume the answer has something to do with footsteps being handled through the surface impact system and the audio clips being handled through the usual audio source, but I'd like a rundown of the intended way to set up audio for UCC abilities.