Can see Object? I can't see what I'm doing wrong.

Hellwood

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. Maybe someone sees what I'm doing wrong? Says something is blocking it view. (yellow Line)
Cant see.png

It's tough to see but the yellow line may be intersecting the cube itself. Try enabling Disable Agent Collider Layer.

That did not work, Mr. Justin, Sorry. I don't want to take up your valuable time. I may just need to reimport all of y'alls packages and redo the setup. But before I spend a day doing that. If you could just look at one more thing. I started to play around with some other actions like change light color. I notice that when I run the game it does not update the light color in the scene, (wail running). But when I stop the game from running. I see the scene light prefab update to the correct new color.

Pic 1 Light set to light yellow
Pic 2 game running wait 5 sec
pic 3 switches to the new color

Attachments

• Light set to light yellow.png
    Light set to light yellow.png
    57.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Waits 5 sec.png
    Waits 5 sec.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 1
  • switches to new color.png
    switches to new color.png
    42 KB · Views: 1
Pic 4 Light stays yellow
Pic 5 I stop the game from running and the light updates to the new color red

I bring this up because it seems like it not seeing the scene objects, but just the prefabs in the project assets folder. Maybe that why
(Can't see Objete} is not working

Attachments

• game running no light update.png
    game running no light update.png
    63.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Stop game from running now light updates.png
    Stop game from running now light updates.png
    196.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
It's changing the prefab in the project but not the scene prefab (in the hierarchy) until after the game stops running.

If you don't have a quick answer then don't worry. I will just go back and reinstall everything. I bought all of y'alls packages and I think I must have merged them together wrong.

It's tough to see but the yellow line may be intersecting the cube itself. Try enabling Disable Agent Collider Layer.
I solved this issue, well found a temp workaround. I have to unpack the prefabs to make changes to the Behavior Designer. Thank you for your time I know you're super busy.