Camera wont allow me to see a thing when I zoom in 3rd Person Combat

comangallc

does anyone understand this issue when I zoom in I can't see the character or the gun while in third person Warning: The Third Person Combat MovementType is active while the ViewType recommends using Third Person Adventure.
UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Camera.CameraController:InitializeCharacter(GameObject) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Camera/CameraController.cs:486)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Camera.CameraController:Start() (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Camera/CameraController.cs:379)

Warning: The Third Person Combat MovementType is active while the ViewType recommends using Third Person Adventure.
It looks like you are using the Third Person Combat Movement Type but the Third Person Adventure View Type. You'll want to switch one of these so they match up.

Zooming is controlled by the state system. By default the Zoom state is added to the Camera Controller component. Here's an overview of the state system: https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-character-controller/state-system/