Camera "soft lock target"

RaeJjin0

From now on, i've setup my camera that now contains the aim assist system.
However, from what i understood concerning it's properties, the Aim Assist system makes the center of the camera getting snapped on an enemy using the crosshair. When the player locks the target, the aim assist then forbid the player from turning the camera around while still locking the target, unless using enough Force to break the snapping.

I would like to setup the Aim Assist in a way that when the player locks an enemy target, Aim Assist reacts as "Now all attacks from the player will be directed into THIS enemy, but you can still turn the camera around while the character focuses the enemy".
I will use the same video than my previous topic to be more clear :

Is it possible to achieve this ?

This isn't built in but I can add it to my list to add. This will require some script modifications to the View Type and likely some modifications to the Aim Assist component as well.

That'd be totally awesome thank you!
I'm sorry to ask this but it's just to have an idea of a time awaiting, when do you think it would be available? :)

Or, what do you think is needed to modify in those two scripts?

No ETA yet, but it'll definitely be after 2.2 as my feature list is pretty full :) I won't really know what exactly needs to be modified until I get into it.