Camera Rotation dependent on frame rate

You'd have to check with the CF developer for that. As far as I can tell, this is an issue with how Unity's input system polls input. I believe the reason Rewired worked for me is because Rewired bypasses Unity's input system completely, using platform-specific input capture. And yes, I set Rewired's input update to both Update _and_ FixedUpdate.

But our project is on a much older version of UFPS, so there may be some discrepancies.
I have UCC in which Fixed Update can't work for me

You're using Rewired? And with the latest versions of UCC + Rewired integration? The most recent test I did worked fine, using Rewired's input on both Update AND FixedUpdate, with the character controller set to FixedUpdate. Maybe you could share screenshots of your Rewired Manager's config too (i.e. the mouse input map, update settings, etc).

The Framerate Independent Force is only applied to external forces. The initial jump force will be normalized across frames but things like gravity are not. If you are using the Update mode it makes sense to set the Application.targetFrameRate.
setup Application.TargetFrameRate is not fixed the issue. due to hard to maintain target frame rate in different mobile devices. how to fix the gravity issue in Update mode?

here's CF2 developer response
"Thank you. So nothing has changed... The game is never asking for Mouse delta axes for some reason."

setup Application.TargetFrameRate is not fixed the issue. due to hard to maintain target frame rate in different mobile devices. how to fix the gravity issue in Update mode?
Independent Force will ensure the forces are consistent but not the timing. I can look into an option to providing the same timing.

yeah i'm using Rewired, UCC 2.3.6+Rewired Integration

View attachment 7140
The Update Loop field is under the Settings button. You should select Update and Fixed Update.

Independent Force will ensure the forces are consistent but not the timing. I can look into an option to providing the same timing.

The Update Loop field is under the Settings button. You should select Update and Fixed Update.
i select Update and Fixed Update but still issue is there on fixed update

Have you actually set up your PlayerInput class to read input from Rewired? If you've only setup the Rewired Input Manager but you're still reading from Control Freak for your input, then nothing will change.

In my case, we were using InControl for input, so I made a custom subclass of InControlInput, and in GetAxisInternal and GetAxisRawInternal, I would check if the 'name' was either "Mouse X" or "Mouse Y", and if so I'd return Rewired's GetAxis/GetAxisRaw for that axis. You'll need to have a look at the Rewired docs for how to do this, but it's pretty straightforward - you just need to first get the relevant Rewired Player, then call GetAxis/GetAxisRaw on that Player.

I was also having framerate dependent look speed when using Rewired. The fix for me was to move the following lines from Update() to the top of FixedUpdate() in PlayerInput.cs

In limited testing, I have not seen any adverse side effects and the look rotation is now consistent across varying framerates 50-200+fps

C#:
m_RawLookVectorAccumulation.x += GetAxisRaw(m_HorizontalLookInputName);
m_RawLookVectorAccumulation.y += GetAxisRaw(m_VerticalLookInputName);
m_UnitySmoothLookVectorAccumulation.x += GetAxis(m_HorizontalLookInputName);
m_UnitySmoothLookVectorAccumulation.y += GetAxis(m_VerticalLookInputName);