Cambion Killer-Anyone Using the Invector Controller?

D-Wags

This game is targeting an animation/Melee style of Bloody Spell with a complex story line along the lines of Pathfinder: Kingdom Maker. To date, I've built the first terrains using the Gaia terrain builder, built some humanoid avatars using Daz Studio and got them animated with the Invector Shooter controller. Now it's Inventory control time.
Has anyone out there linked the UIC system with Invector, Yet? Any problems? Any tips?

I haven't heard any one else trying UIS with Invector. Most use custom Character Controllers or our Opsive character controller.
You shouldn't have any particular problems as long as you keep your UIS items (Inventory Items) distinct from your Invector Items (Character Items). Simply make a link between Inventory Items and Character items within some integration code you would write.
I hope this gives you a good starting point. You can also have a look at the UIS/UCC integration page. It's not targeted to you particularly but it might give you some ideas on how to structure your own integration: