Bugs in 2.4.3 version

JekelSkaz

Please fix it!
Unity 2020.3.23f1 or 2019.4.28f1 (Built-in Render pipeline) + Ultimate Character Controller 2.4.3

Thanks for the report.

1 & 3 - these relate to the Ultimate Character Locomotion Update Location. When in the car the character should be set to Update and the horse should be set to Fixed Update. I have made these changes to the demo scene and will be in the next update.

2. I was able to reproduce this and will have it fixed in the next update. When you teleport back the to the top of the platform the character doesn't end with the correct rotation and that is causing problems when you stand on the platform.

Thanks for the report.

1 & 3 - these relate to the Ultimate Character Locomotion Update Location. When in the car the character should be set to Update and the horse should be set to Fixed Update. I have made these changes to the demo scene and will be in the next update.

2. I was able to reproduce this and will have it fixed in the next update. When you teleport back the to the top of the platform the character doesn't end with the correct rotation and that is causing problems when you stand on the platform.
Thanks for support. I found another bug, if I take a sword and turn the camera while running.

Thanks for support. I found another bug, if I take a sword and turn the camera while running.
I have been trying to reproduce that but haven't been able to. I suspect that it's related to the amount of rotation applied to the arms when swaying. If you change the Rotation Look Sway value to all 0s on the sword's First Person Perspective component does it fix it?

I have been trying to reproduce that but haven't been able to. I suspect that it's related to the amount of rotation applied to the arms when swaying. If you change the Rotation Look Sway value to all 0s on the sword's First Person Perspective component does it fix it?
The problem has been resolved. In RunSwordFirstPersonPerspectiveItemPreset changed Rotation Look Sway Y to 40. Thanks