[Bug]Save&Scene Transition Error

lightpi

Hi,
When we use save function of DialogueSystem integrations, to do a scene transition.
the following error occurred.

Q4.png
After some summary, we found that it is highly related to the number of ItemDefinitions and Attributes of it.

We also reproduced it in the default Demo scene . Because the steps are very complicated, we exported the entire project.
In this project, you can simply delete one ItemDefinitions "Amazing Rune_xx" to avoid error.

Please give an email address for sending project package.

Thank you for sending us the project, I was able to replicate the bug very easily thanks to the package you sent and your detailed step by step guide.

I believe the error you pointed out has already been fixed. In the Discord chat you said you were using v1.1.3 so I thought it was a new bug, but you are actually using UIS version 1.1.2.1.

There used to be a bug were the same item was saved/loaded multiple times, but that should be fixed now.

Make sure to update to UIS v1.1.3 (some people have been complaining that Unity isn't installing/updating package correctly recently, so make sure to double check the version in the editor)

This is from the project you sent me:
1610129177830.png

If you are able to replicate the bug even after updating please let me know.

Embarrassing, but it’s a really good news?

I checked the downloaded file, this"v1.13" was downloaded after receiving the email reminder of the new version.
Using it until now, without checking.o_O
Q5.jpg

Thank you very much for your patience.