Bug in watches on mapped variables

Zurigan

Unity 2019.3.0f6, BD 1.6.4

Setting a watch on a mapped variable works ... but when you reopen the tree the watch icon is unhighlighted despite the watch still being active. Toggling the watch on again duplicates the watch.

The only way to remove the watch/duplicates appears to be deleting them from the serialized JSON.

I just tried to reproduce this but wasn't able to. Here's a video of the steps that I took. Can you tell me what I need to do to reproduce it?

Hmm.. I just tried it with floats as well and it worked correctly (using JSON, correct?). If you can send a small repro scene to support@opsive.com that has this problem I can take a look at it.

Update on this - couldn't repro it in a fresh project with a simple task so took another look at the bug ... I think this is being caused in situations where the property being watched is in the superclass. This can be tested with the Movement pack / LeaderFollow action. Watching Speed/Angular Speed/Neighbor Distance will break for the first two properties as they're the superclasses, neighbor distance works as expected as it's on the LeaderFollow class.