BT is affecting my Character

Nicky_g_

I'm currently using BT, UIS, and UTC. In trying to integrate all three I've run into a strange problem. The Start Stop Use task of the integration slot id is set to -1 and for whatever reason it is having my playable character attack. When I switch the value it gives me a warring that the Use ability cannot be found. When I change the use ability nothing changes and my playable character still attacks by itself when task is set.

I'm beyond confused as to what is going on, any help would be appreciative.

The Target GameObject specifies the GameObject that the task affects. Since you have the player GameObject selected it will use that character.

I'm almost there. Thanks for the help, I didn't realize that the target of Can See Object is referencing the object it wants to detect and the target of Start Stop Use is the object the task should be applied to. Now that I have that sorted out, my AI agent will not perform the action. I have the Item Ability of the UCC Locomation script setup right not nothing happens, he just stands there as the Start Stop Use task fires off without any errors.
The character and the AI agent are using the same animator and inventory.

Shouldn't the AI do the same thing as when I made the mistake and fire off the animation?

I was able to find the problem, I didn't have the Item Abilities Equip Unequipped set on the Ultimate Character Locomotion script so the unarmed attack that worked on my playable character would have never worked on the AI agent because it wasn't able to equip the melee weapon. Thank you for your help!