Bow Strength and Spread

I had a few questions about the bow strength and spread:

1) Is it possible to differentiate the bow spread for x and y axes? Currently it seems to have a 0-360 degrees spread in all possible directions. It would be great to be able to manipulate in which direction the spread would occur, especially for a 2.5D game.

2) Currently the Min Charge Strength seems to control the ratio of the bow speed when not fully charged and I think damage as well. The velocity seems to be directly proportional to the strength value, but the damage proportion seems to work in a different way, and there seems to be a lower cap. Could you explain how that works? Also, would it be possible to have an option to tie the amount of spread to the min charge strength? In other words, if the bow is fully charged, for example it could be equal to a spread of 0, and if it is at minimum charge, the spread could be 60. More the time spent charging and aiming, the more accurate the shot would become. I am not sure if that would be too much of a hassle to integrate, or if it would be too much of a detail, but that seems to be very relevant to what I am trying to do right now.

1. Right now it's not possible. This would be controlled within ShootableWeapon with a different velocity vector of the projectile when it is initialized. Things are getting pretty stable so I hope to be able to add new features soon.

2. Right now only the velocity is affected by the strength - this is line 758 of ShootableWeapon. I've written it down on my list to expand upon this.