Behaviour tree does not update visually in 2021.2.8f1

My behaviour tree works exactly as it should, however visually its always stuck in the last node:

1644272005515.png

This has never happened before but started after using Unity 2021.2.8f1 and upgrading to the latest version of this asset.
The very last node in my tree is just "Idle", this is basically a last resort if not other behaviours are available. When the game starts they go to this state. However as the game goes on and things like workplaces are built, they clearly do the behaviour connected to that workplace, but visually the inspector window does not update. Why is this?

The node that is stuck is inside an external tree, but that has never caused issues before:

1644272230828.png

EDIT: Even just using a single idle node instead of the external BT I still get the same issue so the external BT is not the problem.

I just tried it in Unity 2021.2 and it worked. The UI will only update when Unity refreshes the window - if for example you move your mouse over the screen then it'll refresh the UI.

I just tried it in Unity 2021.2 and it worked. The UI will only update when Unity refreshes the window - if for example you move your mouse over the screen then

Edit: Aaaaaand it all my fault, BT component got added twice at runtime instead of once due to a missed flag. Fuck.

Last edited: