behaviour desiner UCC demo scene Error

Maximuz24

Behavior designer UCC demo scene shooter seen not working properly. it plays melee audio when firing. and ai will not carry gun refer below image. Can anyone tell me the method for working with AI video prefer?.

Which demo scene are you using? Also, what character controller variant?

I just tried the third person shooter scene and it worked. Is there something in particular that causes the scene to get into that state?

I just tried the third person shooter scene and it worked. Is there something in particular that causes the scene to get into that state?
I just run the demo scene and i didn't change anything. When the player fires its making melee action audio.
nd also please provide a tutorial on how to make Ai for a character.

Have you gone through the Behavior Designer tutorials? Once you create the character through the character manager and have gone through this page you can use Behavior Designer like any other behavior tree. The video on that documentation page should cover how the sample tree is setup.

Have you gone through the Behavior Designer tutorials? Once you create the character through the character manager and have gone through this page you can use Behavior Designer like any other behavior tree. The video on that documentation page should cover how the sample tree is setup.
I have opened a new project and imported UCC,BD, and Integration then also its showing the same the Ai is not holding the gun when starting playing. and please let me know which action is used to fire/attack.

This sounds like it's an older bug from UCC and Unity 2019.1 (or 2018.3?). Are you running the latest version of all of the assets?

please let me know which action is used to fire/attack.
The Start Stop Use task will try to start the Use ability which will then try to use the weapon.

This sounds like it's an older bug from UCC and Unity 2019.1 (or 2018.3?). Are you running the latest version of all of the assets?

The Start Stop Use task will try to start the Use ability which will then try to use the weapon.
I am using the latest version of asset and Unity 2019.2.
Thanks

Thanks - I see what happened. This originated from the bug that was in earlier versions of the controller. To fix click on the agent's assault rifle (under the rig) and disable root motion. I'll also upload a new version.

Thanks - I see what happened. This originated from the bug that was in earlier versions of the controller. To fix click on the agent's assault rifle (under the rig) and disable root motion. I'll also upload a new version.
Thanks and also audio playing while firing is not matching its playing melee audio. :)

On the Local Look Source of the AI you are able to specify the look transform - if you set it to the character's head then it'll handle that situation.