Behavior Editor doesn't display custom variable properly

abc123

I've created a shared variable of custom type, and in the inspector it looks like an empty space. It doesn't display the name unless I click to expand it.

222.PNG333.PNG

1111.PNG

Does your CharacterMechanic just display an enum? I'll repro it to see what's going on.

Does your CharacterMechanic just display an enum? I'll repro it to see what's going on.
No, it contains all sorts of stuff. Can't send it to you, obviously it won't compile. I don't need properties and fields to be displayed, only the variable name. Besides that, everything works fine.

Last edited:
It doesn't look like that class has any fields. Even though you have properties for that class you must have the corresponding fields in order for it to display.

It doesn't look like that class has any fields. Even though you have properties for that class you must have the corresponding fields in order for it to display.
You probably misread my post, I said that I DON'T need any contents of the class to be displayed. The issue was that shared variable name is invisible in behavior editor. But actually, don't waste your time on it. I decided not to use this class inside the tree for now.