BD - UCC: Ranged AI with Bows

I have been trying to adapt the AI from the assault rifle demo scene to work with Bows. I seem to be having some issues that seem to be related to IK. I started by trying to make the same ranged NolanAgent character in my scene, and he works just fine with Assault Rifle. Then I gave him a bow, and completed the setup, and used the same exact values that worked for the player character. The bow is in instant shot mode.

Apparently the character won't shoot unless the arrow is directed towards the target (player). Both for the Nolan character and for my enemy AI, somehow the bow keeps getting directed towards the side. I played around with all the IK settings and I do not manage to make the character have a stance similar to what is actually in the aim and shoot animations. If I pull hand IK all the way to 1, then the character will start shooting properly, but the hands and bow will be position super weirdly (2nd picture).

Any ideas what I may try?

1539311910592.png
1539312108628.png

I just tried that now. Disabling the IK had the exact same effect as the first picture, which already had almost all weights at 0. Did you ever test bow on an AI character? Did it work for you? I tried to give it directly to ranged NolanAgent in the demo scene, and he seems to do the same thing. Of course unless I am not doing something wrong in the bow item creation. I will check again.