BD/UCC integration demo

Hey, I recently reinstalled BD and for some reason, the demo agent is giving me an odd behavior. The character seems to behave normally but when it starts the stop/start use attack event the character never reaches the wait state. I've seen multiple people complain about this same error but none of their solutions worked. I am using all demo behaviors and all the animation events are still the same and the use item ability fires active on use and inactive after. also changing the end type from manual to automatic does nothing. I have tried redownloading this pack and everything but still get the same errors.

Hey, there is no error showing up on the console. When I go to the BD demo scene the Demo Agent acts as it should but for some reason when it starts the start/stop use ability for attacking it gets stuck in that state and never reaches the "wait" parameter. This results in the character persuing the player but he only runs so far before attacking in a repeating manner. I have UCC, BD and the movement pack installed, all up to do date with the newest integration package and this error persists even after reinstalling everything. I've seen multiple other forum posts about this but none seem to have a fix.

This ended up being a problem with the StartStopUse task. I've updated a new integration which should fix this.