BD Integration Demos just wiggle or stand there...

Im getting into attempting to use BD but when I load the demos and Bake the Nav Mesh the Agent in the Melee combat just swings at nothing and the Agent in Shooter just stands and shivers... I baked the Ground_Terrain mesh and I have Blue ground but they are not doing anything. I would like to be able to look at a working integration with UCC. Please help.
1547533573799.png

Last edited:
The error says it all. There's unknown tasks in your behaviour tree. I assume you are referencing a "Melee Combat" scene?

Pop open the Behaviour Designer window and you'll be able to see what the problematic tasks are. We need more information to solve this matter.

I didnt create or change anything. I am only attempting to run the demo to see how it works. I looked in the tasks and a lot ot them have red Xs next to them. So are you saying the Demos dont work correctly and need to be fixed?

I had the same problem. I checked the readme file in the Demo folder and it says that you need to import the Behavior Designer - Movement Pack. The scene was working after I imported it.

Im sure i had the movement, tactics, and formations packs imported. They may have been old. I updated them but didnt try again after. I will try again and reimport it to make sure when i get home.
Thanks

That error does indicate that you don't have everything imported - most likely the Movement Pack. If you opened the scene before importing the Movement Pack the tree may have been reserialized with the missing tasks so you'd then want to reimport the integration again.