Avater keeps mouth open

HaraldHeide

Hi,
Tried to set up Realistic Alien from Super Game Characters with UCC as example where using UCC with Behavior Designer. Mostly works, but having a problem with the alien not being able to keep his mouth shut afterwards.. :)

Remember having a similar problem with MORPH 3D characters. Also there might be an issue with the AnimatorAssigner in the Integration pack. Not finding the AC Demo.

Othervise very promising... :)

Hi,
Tried to set up Realistic Alien from Super Game Characters with UCC as example where using UCC with Behavior Designer. Mostly works, but having a problem with the alien not being able to keep his mouth shut afterwards.. :)

Remember having a similar problem with MORPH 3D characters. Also there might be an issue with the AnimatorAssigner in the Integration pack. Not finding the AC Demo.

Othervise very promising... :)
Mouth open is just about the information in the animation files. It is UCC independent. If there is a curve on the animation file for mouth open/closed you could adjust, I haven't looked yet.

@HaraldHeide , you have probably done this now, but i only just looked. given the nature of the number of animations present, i simply added a new layer to the animator with a avatar head mask. At it's minimum, modifying the jaw closed curve to 1 on a single animation will fix this for you.
You can of course then use this layer to trigger animated faces if you have the bones, as an added bonus!