Attaching a World Canvas to the Bow

Hey. I had added a world canvas to the bow in TPC that would have animated converging half arrows, and it would trigger whenever I drew the bow. The way I had done it was that I had shown the canvas as the flashlight of the bow (I know it is weird but it had worked), so that it would only activate it during use or aim.

I am trying to do something similar with UCC now but the shootable weapon does not have any such attachment options anymore. What do you think would be the easiest way to do this?

When a character is using the "Use" ability, does it automatically also use the "Aim" item ability, or does "Use" ability exclusively do everything that Aim does, and then some more?

No - Aim does not have to be active when Use is active, such as the case of hip firing.

In TPC, there was a page that showed the scripting architecture (I am sure there was a more valid name for this) of all the functions, and their children, and all the parameters that those could take. Is there such a resource for UCC? I may have overlooked it if it was in the documentation. But I recall that it had a search function and it was showing the structure clearly (even though I rarely really manipulated code in TPC, it was a good reference to understand how things worked).

Namely, for when character is using the bow, would the event be OnUse event or OnItemUse event? Would that be same for any kind of item use, or is there a particular use that I need to listen to for different use actions (for different action IDs)? Or can I just modify the code under OnAim for OnUse(?) and add it to the world canvas under the bow to activate it when the item is being used, and disable it at other times?