Assault Rifle Setup

Your character didn't have any items attached. But is the animation playing? Or is it not playing at all?

If the reload animation is playing but the weapon doesn't reload it's likely an animation event problem. You'll want to ensure the animation events are firing for reload: https://opsive.com/support/document...controller/animation/animation-event-trigger/.

If the reload animation isn't playing then it doesn't sound like the reload ability is starting. Does the Reload have an (active) next to it when you press R?

Your character didn't have any items attached. But is the animation playing? Or is it not playing at all?

If the reload animation is playing but the weapon doesn't reload it's likely an animation event problem. You'll want to ensure the animation events are firing for reload: https://opsive.com/support/document...controller/animation/animation-event-trigger/.

If the reload animation isn't playing then it doesn't sound like the reload ability is starting. Does the Reload have an (active) next to it when you press R?

My character has the AssaultRiffle attached, with the name MyAssaultRiffle (it is not being shown in the scene I sent you?) in both perspectives, and the Reload animation is not playing at all, and the reloading process is not happening, so when the character gets out of ammo, when I press R or shoot he does not reload, he continues playing the shoot animation if I press fire but without really shooting (no muzzle flash and no shell ejection) because he is out of ammo.
It is strange that I do not see the Reload animation in the Animator panel.
I attach a screenshot while shooting.
1580489219885.png

In the Demo Scene, the Animator panel apparently is the same and when I press Reload the SlotItemStateIndex changes to 3 (I do not see another difference), and works properly, but in my scene, the SlotItemStateIndex does not change to 3 and nothing happens. Screenshoot of Demo scene reloading:
1580489696597.png

Stupid question, but do you have enough bullets in your Inventory component to actually reload the gun?

inventory_ammo.PNG

Set it to like 500 just to make sure.

Do not worry it is normal question, in such as big assets with so many features these things can happen.
Yes, I ensured to have bullets enoguht, also I checked to have the same number of bullets in character/Inventory script/Count and Items/weapon/Shootable Weapon script/Reload/Clip Size to avoid conflicts.

I guess the problem is that the proper SlotItemStateIndex is not being called, because it never changes to 3 in Animator panel, only 1 or 2 when shooting.

also I checked to have the same number of bullets in character/Inventory script/Count and Items/weapon/Shootable Weapon script/Reload/Clip Size to avoid conflicts.

If the inventory and the clip size have the same number of bullets than you will not be able to reload, since all the bullets are loaded in a single clip.
Set clip size to 30 and inventory to 500 as shown in my previous post.

If the inventory and the clip size have the same number of bullets than you will not be able to reload, since all the bullets are loaded in a single clip.
Set clip size to 30 and inventory to 500 as shown in my previous post.

You are right, it solved the issue.
So, why in the Shootable Weapon Setup video it is said that both numbers have to be the same?? It caused me this problem....
Thanks a lot anyway!

Which video are you referring to?
I watched this video and he actually talks about your specific problem at this timestamp (5:31 min).

I read the same number in both, but it is 50 and 500....Not reading a 0 can make me lose days of os testing ?. Thanks!