Agility Crawl Error message

galamot

I downloaded the agility pack for the third person controller when I open the demo scene and I get into the crawling trigger I get this message:
"IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
(wrapper stelemref) System.Object.virt_stelemref_sealed_class(intptr,object)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.AddOns.Agility.Crawl.OnTriggerEnter (UnityEngine.Collider other) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Add-Ons/Agility/Scripts/Crawl.cs:212)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.UltimateCharacterLocomotion.OnTriggerEnter (UnityEngine.Collider other) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/UltimateCharacterLocomotion.cs:2190)"
The ability itself works after unpausing the game mode, but I keep getting this message. Any Ideas?

It looks like m_DetectedTriggerObjectsCount is greater than the m_DetectedTriggerObjects size. Where are you in the demo scene? You can increase the m_MaxTriggerObjectCount variable to solve this but I'd like to figure out where you are at.

I'm having the same problem. I did increase the Max Trigger Object Count to 5. That seems to get rid of the error. What is this number referring to? The maximum number of triggers in the scene or the number of triggers with the Trigger Object ID of 103? Also, now that the error is gone Nolan bounces a bit before going into the tunnel.

The maximum number of triggers that the character can intersect at any one time.

Great, thanks for getting back to me. Everything seems to be working properly except the camera doesn't move to inside the tunnel like in the demo scene. I've compared my scene and the demo and I can't figure out what I'm missing.

Good to hear. The camera is controlled by the state system - take a look at the crawl states on the view types.