Adventure Creator integration with BD

RealHandy

Hi! I just got BD and I'm trying to understand the Adventure Creator integration. I have the example from the BD downloads, but I'm a total noob to BD and I have no idea how this example is doing any BD things -- it just seems to play like the AC demo scene. There is this one Tree that has a sequence in it that says it makes _Runtime active, makes Dropped Objects active, and then has a Wait. But I don't see how there's any integration there -- no AC variables, no AC Actions, etc. seem to be involved. Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks!

The Adventure Creator integration includes a set of tasks that allow you to synchronize variables. For anything else you can use the reflection API to call the specific Adventure Creator method.

The Adventure Creator integration includes a set of tasks that allow you to synchronize variables. For anything else you can use the reflection API to call the specific Adventure Creator method.
I should be able to make the integration work. I was just wondering if I was missing a functioning example in the AC BD download. Thanks Justin!