Adventure Creator integration with BD

RealHandy

Hi! I just got BD and I'm trying to understand the Adventure Creator integration. I have the example from the BD downloads, but I'm a total noob to BD and I have no idea how this example is doing any BD things -- it just seems to play like the AC demo scene. There is this one Tree that has a sequence in it that says it makes _Runtime active, makes Dropped Objects active, and then has a Wait. But I don't see how there's any integration there -- no AC variables, no AC Actions, etc. seem to be involved. Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks!

Justin

Administrator
Staff member
The Adventure Creator integration includes a set of tasks that allow you to synchronize variables. For anything else you can use the reflection API to call the specific Adventure Creator method.

RealHandy

The Adventure Creator integration includes a set of tasks that allow you to synchronize variables. For anything else you can use the reflection API to call the specific Adventure Creator method.
I should be able to make the integration work. I was just wondering if I was missing a functioning example in the AC BD download. Thanks Justin!