Adjusting Volume for Weapons and NPC's

Hi, I purchased the third Person Character Controller and so far I've been liking it. I'm having a few issues, right now my biggest issue is with the audio, specifically the volume. I figured out how to adjust the volume of my characters footsteps, but I can't seem to find a way to adjust the volume of my player's weapons and my NPC's audio clips.

I'm using the third person controller/perspective for the guns, and for the NPC's I'm using the Health component and attribute component. I have my player shooting and killing the enemies, everything is registering and working. I just can't adjust the volume so the sounds are very quiet.

Is there something I'm missing or do I have to go in and script the volume to control it for every clip?

Also I tried searching this issue on these forums and google as well. But I didn't find many people asking the same question in recent versions, so I'm hoping I'm just missing something obvious.

If you attach an AudioSource to your weapon then the AudioManager will use that AudioSource instead of creating a new one at runtime. This will allow you to adjust the volume ahead of time.