About obfuscator

ShadowZie

Hey, I did a build and I am getting error that the object don't have root object
any chance is it because of obfuscator?
what classes do I need to add to it? so it will work fine

That is likely the cause. I would ask the obfuscator developer as they have an integration with Behavior Designer and are familiar with the process.

That is likely the cause. I would ask the obfuscator developer as they have an integration with Behavior Designer and are familiar with the process.
I asked him, he doesn't have integration for Behavior Designer
can you send me the list of the classes/namespaces etc so I will add them?

Interesting, I know that he used to but I don't see it listed anymore.

I haven't used the obfuscator before so I'm not sure of the workflow, but any object within the BehaviorDesigner.Runtime namespace is a potential class that you need to include.

I haven't used the obfuscator before so I'm not sure of the workflow, but any object within the BehaviorDesigner.Runtime namespace is a potential class that you need to include.
Thanks,
I tested some more things and I tried to remove the obfuscator and for some reason, I still get this error after a build
Screenshot_930.png
on the editor, the game works fine only when I do build it won't work for some reason any idea why?

Hey sorry to ping you again any idea why when I do build the tree will stop working? is it because unity code strip or something?

It sounds like the obfuscator is stripping out some of the classes. I would confirm that it works without the obfuscator, and if it does you can add all of the Behavior Designer classes to the ignored list.

It sounds like the obfuscator is stripping out some of the classes. I would confirm that it works without the obfuscator, and if it does you can add all of the Behavior Designer classes to the ignored list.
Hey thank you, I checked that and its seems that after I removed the obfuscator Its still doing it any change its unity code striping ?

Yes, then that's related to code stripping. You can use a link.xml file to prevent Unity from stripping the classes.