A battlefield style vehicle seating/weapon controller

Sick! I haven't yet had time to test what you sent,sorry. So much going on and hot summer in Finland
Thanks @Mattis Its going through curation atm, fingers crossed it'll be released on asset store. For now you can get it now from one of my websites if your keen, if you pm me I will hook you up.

In the next update, you'll be able to utilise UCC item setup for vehicle weapons, adding all the cool features a character weapon has like recoil and ammunition consumption.
The third person aiming will also never need adjustment with this new setup. The aiming resembles character weapon aiming and aim assist can be used also.
It also allows for raycast shooting instead of being limited to projectiles as previous versions have been.
The code is done and now due for online testing and tuning, along with some documentation to do to go with it. I am hoping to have this update out within the next week or two, stay tuned.

Custom UI monitor teaser for the heli. Gunner field just like battlefield, shows where CoPilot Weapon is facing (UI shown in Copilot seat, for test purpose). Also the gunner indicator turns red when the Copilot is firing, giving more indication of what your gunner is doing if your the pilot!
1666349523750.png
1666349545184.png
The UI component so far before I simplify it. Already simple to setup..
1666349678855.png

For anyone curious the UI displays are equivalent to battlefield, the list:
-Side slip indicator
-Pitch Ladder
- Roll indicator
- Copilot weapon Indicator
- Immobilasation + UI warnings
- Throttle
- Heading/Compass
-RoC(Rate of Climb) velocity indicator
-true airspeed indicator
- I Beam
- Atlitude in digits + an indicator bar
- Altitude calcs based on real scenarios, using Radar altitude + sea level or (B), but I have displayed it in feet, due to many people being confused on what B is in aero terms (researched).
The helicopter controller can be truely physics driven. or also be arcade style. Also many options cover each for terms of handling.