1. Forum search and 2. downloads

Magic-Thor

Dear Justin,

1. can you allow the search index with 3 characters? For many it would be easier to find the right entries, e.g. directly or in combine short words such as UMA, FPS, URP, UCC, use, bug, add, aim, get, set, fix, ram, how...

2. Download Integrations: Can you please set up a list in our forum-account, where we can put in our invoice numbers for our products, so that we don't have to look for the invoice number every time if we want to get the latest version ... I have several invoice numbers for different products (UCC, Behavior Designer...) and it is very uncompfortable when I have to find the correct numbers every time...

Thank you and best regards
Thor :)

1. I set the minimum length to 3 but it doesn't look like it updated. Maybe it takes some time? If it doesn't reindex I'll ask the forum developers.

2. This is a good idea but it'll take some development with our web team. Right now we don't have an active contract with them so it'll have to wait until we have more to give them. The downloads page should remember your invoice number though if you have cookies enabled.