Deathmatch AI demo scene issues

dFIREFLYb

So I have setup everything as documented, but when I try to run the Spark demo scene I get these messages,Im missing something that needs setup but im not sure what. oh and when close my project ,then try to open it I get hundreds of different errors,

A game object can only be in one layer. The layer needs to be in the range [0...31]
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Opsive.DeathmatchAIKit.Demo.Game.DeathmatchManager:SetupPlayer (UnityEngine.GameObject,int,int,int,int,UnityEngine.Color,UnityEngine.Color) (at Assets/Opsive/DeathmatchAIKit/Demo/Scripts/Game/DeathmatchManager.cs:434)
Opsive.DeathmatchAIKit.Demo.Game.DeathmatchManager:SceneLoaded () (at Assets/Opsive/DeathmatchAIKit/Demo/Scripts/Game/DeathmatchManager.cs:287)
Opsive.DeathmatchAIKit.Demo.Game.DeathmatchManager:SceneLoaded (UnityEngine.SceneManagement.Scene,UnityEngine.SceneManagement.LoadSceneMode) (at Assets/Opsive/DeathmatchAIKit/Demo/Scripts/Game/DeathmatchManager.cs:201)
UnityEngine.SceneManagement.SceneManager:Internal_SceneLoaded (UnityEngine.SceneManagement.Scene,UnityEngine.SceneManagement.LoadSceneMode)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Opsive.DeathmatchAIKit.AI.DeathmatchAgent+WeaponStat.Initialize (UnityEngine.GameObject gameObject) (at Assets/Opsive/DeathmatchAIKit/Scripts/AI/DeathmatchAgent.cs:94)
Opsive.DeathmatchAIKit.AI.DeathmatchAgent.Start () (at Assets/Opsive/DeathmatchAIKit/Scripts/AI/DeathmatchAgent.cs:239)

Last edited:
What controller variant are you using? Have you tried it in a new project? Did you update the project settings?

What controller variant are you using? Have you tried it in a new project? Did you update the project settings?
Im using UFPS v2.4.4, this is a new project, and iv done everything the docs and vids say its just as soon as I import the deathmach addon is when everything breaks. ive been using UFPS and Behav.Design. and its been working fine for my other projects but I need the deathmatch ai behaviors, and cover system ect for my new project.

Also, UFPS is not supported by the Deathmatch AI Kit. You need to update to the First Person Controller.