Animated Hands and weapons

MissBig

I have animated hands and weapons from the asset store but I have realized that you have to have a separate weapon and separate hands why is that. These animated hands have the weapons with hands and can't separate them because they are with the animations. Is there a workaround I can do to make them work. It did work for unarmed body though.

It's solved. I ended up watching the UFPS 2 tutorials. I had to make sure there was no visible in that slot.

I want to use the same asset mentioned above. I will mention it again for clarity down below.

I know that with this asset i just need to specify the first person hands only because the weapon is attached to the hands and i have to leave the visible item option empty..
Do i need to make my own animator controller for this asset to be integrated with the ufps or the one the one that came with the demo scene will work ?

I want to use the same asset mentioned above. I will mention it again for clarity down below.

I know that with this asset i just need to specify the first person hands only because the weapon is attached to the hands and i have to leave the visible item option empty..
Do i need to make my own animator controller for this asset to be integrated with the ufps or the one the one that came with the demo scene will work ?
Just copy the First-person arms animator controller that comes with ufps then assign the Animated hands with weapon park animations. Please note you still have to use the Animated Hands animations otherwise it won't work.

Thank You soo much for helping me out here . But i just talked to the developer of this asset. He said these guns and hands are not optimized for mobile devices at all..

"Yes, of course, the mobile game will freeze, we recently did testing of the model, it was a character, quite optimized, but in the end the modular game on URP had a low FPS.
Thank you very much"

Since i am using ufps to make a mobile game , i can't really use these guns/hands. If you know about some other guns/hands asset in your mind that is available on the asset store . Please let me know. @MissBig